A collaboration with scribe, gilder and heraldic artist Paul Antonio, the Rhodia x PAScribe Calligraphy Pad No. 19 is an essential tool for those interested in the art of calligraphy and pictographic writing.
Paul Antonio's exquisite work in Egyptian hieroglyphs is on display at the Met in New York. His years of experience were poured into this collaboration resulting in a calligraphy pad worthy of the most meticulous artist.
Carb'On® 120 g / m² black paper - smooth front & lightly-grained back
or gray Maya® paper 120 g / m² - perfectly smooth on both sides
- Acid free with neutral pH
- Light resistant
- Size: A4 portrait 21x31.8 cm
- 60 detachable microperforated sheets
- Horizontal ruled line 6 mm front & back
- Line thickness 0.1 pt (grey) 0.5pt (black)
- Made from vegetable glue.
Made in France